About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-08-14
- We regret that Cross Country must be closed at this time. The rainfall over the past days has made the course very wet. Thank you for your understanding.
- Ride Times for Tuesday Evening Dressage can be found here
- Back by popular demand - Fix A Test with Cheryl Ash on August 27th. Please use the same entry form and payment schedule as prior Cheryl Ash clinics. Send your entry in now
- Dressage at the Park IV results can be found here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.