About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2019-09-12
- Times for Friday Evening Eventing are available here
- The CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is OPEN through Thursday, September 12th. XC will be CLOSED Friday, September 13th for Friday Evening Eventing and Saturday, September 14th for the LVDA Championship Dressage Show. It will reopen Sunday, September 15th.
- Please join us for Buckys Barbeque Bash on Friday, September 20th. Live band, catering by Dickies Barbeque, and complimentary beer and wine. 50 per person donation. Call 610-360-7021 for more information and tickets.
- All Year End Standings are posted under Results . Please contact the office with questions.
- TRAIL REPAIR is complete at the top of the Loubris Loop at the far end of the Park. Please advise the office of other difficult conditions.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.