About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2019-10-18
- Schooling Dressage Show times can be found here See you Saturday
- It is that time of year again to make reservations for the ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET here Be sure to note your seating preferences The banquet will be held at Saucon Valley Acres, Bethlehem, PA on November 9th, 6 to 10 pm.
- The CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is open at this time. PLEASE be kind to YOUR footing.
- All Year End Standings are posted under Results . Please contact the office with questions.
- TRAIL REPAIR is complete at the top of the Loubris Loop at the far end of the Park. Please advise the office of other difficult conditions.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.