Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2021-04-16
- RESULTS for the April 10th dressage show can be found here.
- The trails are still incredibly muddy and we would appreciate everyone waiting until they are able to dry some before venturing out. Damage done to trails and the cross-county fields at this time of the year will effect them all summer.
- We are very pleased to report that remedial work on the Pink Trail through the Loubris Woods has been completed. HOWEVER, areas are cordoned off to allow settling. It is for your safety that these areas are closed. DO NOT cross areas that are designated CLOSED.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks Country Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Thank you to our 2021 Season Sponsors!