About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-04-19
- Ride times and entry status for April 22nd Combined Test can be found here .
- The Pink Ribbon Ride has been postponed due to the inclement weather. It has been moved to October 6, 2018.
- THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.