About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2020-11-19
- The Thanksgiving Hunter Pace, scheduled for Saturday, November 21, will go on as scheduled. Entries are accepted from 9 AM to 11:30 AM. Last horses out at noon. Unfortunately, due to the current Covid situation in PA, the luncheon has been cancelled. Water and small snacks will be available. The entry fee has been reduced to 25 to reflect this change.
- Please remember that HUNTING SEASON is in full swing. Landowners adjacent to the Horse Park may allow hunting on their property. Please wear bright colors and make a little noise to let hunters know you are in the area.
- Photos by Naimark Photography from the Schooling Horse Trials on October 4th are available here . Enjoy them and order copies
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.