About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2020-05-19
- SHOW UPDATE: All entries submitted and paid for will be refunded if shows are cancelled due to COVID restrictions. D4K Benifit Dressage Show (June 6th) entries can be submitted through LVDA (lvda.org). Schooling horse trials (June 14th) entries can be submitted here .
- BCHP SCHEDULING: Due to Covid-19 state mandated restrictions, we must cancel the Spring TMHS PreVu show (May 24th), the Memorial Day Hunt Pace (May 25th), Friday Evening Eventing (May 29th), the Schooling Dressage Show (May 30) and the Recognized Dressage Show (May 31st). Additionally, the Tuesday Evening Dressage Show scheduled for June 2nd is cancelled. We will attempt to reschedule FEE and the Schooling Dressage Show. All notices regarding competitions will be made here. Please feel free to contact the Administrator at 610-360-7021 with questions.
- WE are so pleased to announce that, AS OF MONDAY, MAY 4th, trail riding is permitted at BCHP. Per order of the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Commission, 10 SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED. Masks must be carried with you to be used whenever contact with other persons is encountered. Parking allowed only in the MAIN, upper field to allow for plenty of room between trailers. The lower parking areas will be closed.
- SAVE THE DATE... Buckys Barbeque Bash will be held on SATURDAY, September 19th, 2020. Please come out for the live band, complimentary beer and wine and great food. Tickets will be available April 1st.
- Please advise the office of any difficult trail conditions or problems.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.