About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2020-12-18
- RIDERS please be aware that the road to the parking areas up top are NOT plowed. Winter parking is allowed in the office lot immediately next to Route 611. Please be aware of icy conditions in all areas.
- 2021 is fast approaching Get your membership application in by December 31 to take advantage of the 10 Early Bird Discount. Printable applications can be found here
- Please remember that HUNTING SEASON is in full swing. Landowners adjacent to the Horse Park may allow hunting on their property. Please wear bright colors and make a little noise to let hunters know you are in the area.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.