About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2020-02-10
- The CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is CLOSED at this time. The rain has made it VERY soft; PLEASE be kind to YOUR footing.
- SAVE THE DATE... Buckys Barbeque Bash will be held on SATURDAY, September 19th, 2020. Please come out for the live band, complimentary beer and wine and great food. Tickets will be available April 1st.
- Please advise the office of any difficult trail conditions or problems.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.