About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-09-17
- Please join us for the 3rd Annual Bucky s Barbecue Bash on Friday evening, September 21. More information here .
- The Poker Drive, originally scheduled for September 30th, has been cancelled for this year .
- Another Cheryl Ash clinic has been set for October 13 - this time a Saturday. Please use the entry form found under Clinics for Cheryl Ash .
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE IS CLOSED until further notice due to recent rains .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.