About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2016-10-20
- DUE TO EXPECTED WEATHER, THE JUDGED TRAIL RIDE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO OCTOBER 29TH. Information about the October 29th Judged Trail Ride can be found here .
- Ride times for Friday Evening Eventing and entry status can be found here . The show is at capacity for Dressage.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.
- BCHP is celebrating its 25 Anniversary this year Be a part of the celebration by sponsoring a stadium fence