About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2016-09-29
- The Pink Ribbon Ride will take place Saturday rain or shine. Please join us for the brunch if you are not riding.
- Jim Wofford is returning to BCHP More information and entry form can be found here - email office with questions.
- Information about the October 2nd Driving Show can befound here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.
- BCHP is celebrating its 25 Anniversary this year Be a part of the celebration by sponsoring a stadium fence