Important AnnouncementsLast updated: September 23, 2021
- Photos from the Invitational/Hunter Derby/Jumper Prix on September 19th are available here. Hope you have some good ones! Action Photographics was the photographer.
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE CLOSED UNTIL SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 due to recent rain.
- TRAILS ARE OPEN BUT NOT ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN INSPECTED AFTER THE RAIN. PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks Country Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.