About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2019-11-30
- The Thanksgiving Hunt Pace has been CANCELLED due to forecasted inclement weather. We will miss you all; see you in the Spring.
- Membership renewals will be sent out shortly; please consider donating back some of your discounts to fund the already-purchased side arm mower.
- Please advise the office of any difficult trail conditions or problems.
- The CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is open at this time. PLEASE be kind to YOUR footing.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.