About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-10-11
- Friday Evening Eventing times available here .
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE IS OPEN. However, due to recent rains, please be careful of the footing.
- October 7th Horse Trials Results can be found here .
- FALL is a beautiful time to ride at BCHP This is the ONLY time of year you can obtain a prorated membership. Information here Adult 3 month membership $55. Junior $27.50
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.