About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
2017 Banquet Menu
- Adults ($45)
- Crab Stuffed Flounder
- Chicken Picatta
- Stuffed Shells
- Children 18 and under ($25)
- Chicken Fingers
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2017-11-19
- Remember to join us for the Thanksgiving Hunter Pace More information can be foun here .
- Due to expected inclement weather, November 18th Mix N Match HAS BEEN POSTPONED to December 2nd. Entry form can be found here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.