About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-06-21
- Here are the Friday Evening Event times https www facebook com pg thebuckscountyhorsepark posts ref page internal See you soon
- ATTENTION THURSDAY MORNING HORSE SHOW COMPETITORS: The Pleasure Division has been moved to run NO EARLIER than 9 AM. MARSHALL AND STERLING DIVISION, CLASSIC AND MEDALS will run at the END of the show - no earlier than 2 PM. -----JUMPER DIVISIONS (except Itty Bitty) will be run on the GRASS FIELD this week as noted in the Prize List.
- Dressage at the Park III entry confirmations have been sent. Please check your entry status. Late entries can be submitted via email, there are a few remaining spots.
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE OPEN.. Fences through Training are available. You can reach the Administrator at 610-360-7021 with any questions.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.