About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2017-04-20
- Entry Status for the April 28th Friday Evening Eventing can be found here . Electronic invoices will be sent later this week.
- Please join us for the 13th Annual Pink Ribbon Ride, April 29th. New - Gymkhana classes at 10:00 am and noon. More information can be found here
- Results for the April 16th Combined Test can be found here . Congratulations to all competitors on a job well done.
- Remember to renew your membership for 2017. Online Enrollment form can be found here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.