About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2019-04-20
- Photos from the recent Combined Test are available here Thanks to Naimark Photography for all their work
- The cross country course is currently CLOSED due to recent rains. Watch for updates on opening.
- Combined Test times are posted HERE . Hope to see you all there.
- Please note that free lunging or turning horses loose in arenas is NOT PERMITTED .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.