About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-07-16
- July 15th Schooling Horse Trials HAS BEEN CANCELLED. RIDERS were emailed regarding credits. If you have gmail please check your spam.
- The July 10th Jim Wofford clinic has been cancelled. If enough interest warrants, one may be scheduled in the Fall.
- Paper Chase results HERE Thanks for coming
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE OPEN. You can reach the Administrator at 610-360-7021 with any questions.
- Dressage at the Park III results can be found here . Dressage at the park IV is August 5th, entries are open.
- ATTENTION THURSDAY MORNING HORSE SHOW COMPETITORS: The Pleasure Division has been moved to run NO EARLIER than 9 AM. MARSHALL AND STERLING DIVISION, CLASSIC AND MEDALS 3 and 2 6 , and Bit O Straw will run at the END of the show - no earlier than 2 PM.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits. Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.