About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2017-07-24
- The United States Eventing Association is writing up all the venues of their sport. Check out the article on BCHP .
- Results for the June 26th Paper Chase can be found here .
- Back by popular demand...Cheryl Ash Fix-A-Test August 4th. Entry form can be found here .
- July 16 Schooling Horse Trials results can be found here .
- Remember to renew your membership for 2017. Online Enrollment form can be found here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.